The therapeutic treatment team at The Arbor can help with an addiction to alcohol at our 67-acre campus right outside Austin, Texas. Take a holistic approach to treatment that addresses the mind, body, and spirit. It’s time to do two things. One, get to the root cause of your addiction. Two, it’s time to get the help you need to pave your own path to a life free of dependence on alcohol. Evidence-based therapeutic methods and experiential therapies work to guide clients back to a life where they are a healthier version of themselves. For information on how to find alcohol addiction treatment in Texas, contact The Arbor today.
What Does Alcohol Addiction Look Like?
Do you think that you or someone you care about is dealing with an addiction to alcohol? If so, here are some physical signs to be on the lookout for:
- Yellowing skin due to jaundice – Alcohol misuse can wreak havoc on the liver leaving lasting effects.
- Patches on the face – These red marks are due to enlarged blood vessels after drinking too much alcohol.
- Unexplained bruising – This can occur more often because alcohol misuse causes low platelet counts, which allow easy bruising.
- Weight loss or gain – Heavy drinkers are focused on drinking, not healthy eating, so appetites tend to go to one extreme or the other.
- Lack of hygiene – Personal appearance and taking care of oneself is not a priority when alcohol addiction takes hold of one’s life.
- Body odor – While this can be a result of poor hygiene, their skin and breath can also reek of alcohol because of how much they are consuming.
- Gut issues – Alcohol damages the stomach lining, causing things like ulcers and regular stomach upsets.
- Lack of equilibrium – Alcohol directly affects the brain and can damage one’s sense of balance, putting them at greater risk of a bad fall.
Seek help right away if there are sure signs someone you love is dealing with a substance use disorder. The sooner they get help, the better the outcome will be.
Help With Alcohol Addiction in Texas
Are you looking for an alcohol rehab center in Texas? If so, look for one that offers a variety of therapy options. By doing so, you’ll have a treatment experience that works for you. One size does not fit all when it comes to addiction and how it should be treated. Everyone’s road to addiction and sobriety is unique. At The Arbor, we believe in a customized and unique treatment plan for each of our clients. Behavioral therapies, experiential therapies, and traditional talk therapies are offered in a picturesque location as part of our 67-acre campus in Georgetown, Texas.
Choose from therapies like:
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT)
- Eye movement desensitization reprocessing (EMDR)
- Motivational interviewing
- Equine therapy
- Art therapy
- Family therapy
- Group therapy
Could you or someone you love reap the benefits of alcohol addiction treatment? There is no better time than now to get help with alcohol addiction.
Get Help For Alcohol Addiction at The Arbor
Getting the help you need is closer than you think. Just outside of Austin, Texas, is The Arbor’s alcohol rehab center. Here, clients can get everything they need to make their treatment journey the best experience for their unique needs. Find support, therapies, and experts to help you through treatment and recovery in a safe and comfortable therapeutic environment. The Arbor offers both residential and outpatient treatment options.
Those who attend an alcohol addiction treatment program at an accredited treatment facility find that they are able to effectively turn their lives around and manage their addiction to stay sober for life. If a co-occurring mental health disorder exists, then it can be treated alongside a substance use disorder as part of dual diagnosis treatment.
Do you want to find out more about the holistic addiction treatment experience at The Arbor? If so, call on the team today at 844.413.2690.