Master’s-Level Licensed Clinician
Requirements: Must have experience working with substance-dependent and dual diagnosis clientele. The ideal candidate will have experience facilitating group sessions and applying integrated, mindfulness-based approaches to healing. 30-90 day residential treatment experience is needed.
Duties: Lead clinical therapy sessions; directly engage our clients in group & individual therapy sessions, as needed.
Women Sober Living House Manager (Live-In)
The Arbor has a position for a Womens’ Sober Living House Manager (live-in) in Austin, TX. Two year 12 Step Recovery experience required. The contract is for a stipend of $600/month plus free rent to the house. Live-in supervision required. You may have a full time day job. Below are the duties for this position.
1. Performs admissions for Sober Living home.
2. Manages, supervises, and maintains facility in all clinical and operations areas.
3. Works with clinical team to maintain Sober Living Program with clients.
4. Provides live-in supervision to Sober Living residents.
5. Monitors client 12 Step Recovery activities.
6. Provides resources for client in all areas of daily living (i.e. 12 Step recovery meetings, volunteer work, and employment).
7. Communicates with client families about client progress. 8. Facilitates weekly house meeting.
8. Monitors client budgets provided by family (i.e. bus passes and money cards).
9. Supervises clientele in assignment of duties that contributes to upkeep of the living space.
10. Attends bimonthly staffing meetings with clinical team.
11. Maintains knowledge of safety procedures for emergency situations.
12. Demonstrates fiscal responsibility by operating within budgetary parameters.
13. Inspects properties for areas of concern and reports to supervisor.
14. Assists Operations in managing all facility related activities.
15. Oversees, manages, and maintains records for all safety drills.
16. Assists Business Development team to facilitate tours.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $600.00 per month
Full time chef/cook position at premiere residential substance abuse treatment center (The Arbor) in Georgetown, TX.
- 2 years experience with healthy food as a personal chef /cook or in a medical facility a plus but not mandatory.
- Weekday and/or weekend hours.
- Knowledge of the 12 Step Program a plus.
- Under the direction of the Executive Chef, in executing all aspects of food production and service to ensure quality meals to The Arbor clientele.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Background check and drug screen needed for employment.
- $18/hour – 40 hours/week
- Beautiful surroundings!
- Job Type: Full-time
- Pay: $18.00 per hour