Are you interested in joining the Arbor Behavioral Healthcare team?
Here’s a list of our current job openings:
Part Time, Full Time and PRN Recovery Care Technicians
Male and Female Programs
The Arbor (Georgetown) and The Arbor Extended Care (Austin, TX)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor clients during structured and non-structured activities, promoting and ensuring client safety.
- Organize and monitor recreation and physical fitness activities.
- Monitor in-house meetings, such as study groups, 12 Step meetings, and client interactions.
- Facilitates step study lessons.
- Performs administrative and clerical duties as assigned.
- Facilitate client’s self-administration of medication and reconcile medication inventories.
- Communicate client behavior/interaction with counseling staff/coordinators.
- Transport clients to and from appointments and meetings.
- Respond to problems and crisis according to facility procedures and behavior management guidelines.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Reports all medical incidents and/or concerns to the Director of Nursing.
- Holds clients accountable and redirects them when necessary.
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- High School diploma and a working knowledge of 12-Step Program and Support
- Groups (A.A., C.A.)
- Interest and knowledge in chemical dependency.
- Ability to model appropriate boundaries.
- A valid Texas Driver’s License.
- A good driving record.
- A flexible work schedule.
- Must have excellent communication skills and the ability to work as a team member.
- Basic computer skills (MS Office / Outlook experience preferred)
Salary Range – $13 hr depending on experience
Volunteers needed for Equine-Assisted Psychotherapy program at The Arbor Residential Treatment Center in Georgetown, Texas.
Horse experience required.
- feeding and turn out of horses
- cleaning stalls
- barn and water troughs
- grooming and exercising horses.
Mornings preferred, afternoons and weekends available.
Will will post any openings as they become available.
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Don’t see a fit here? Feel free to submit your resume to us anyway. Be sure to tell us where you feel you’d be a good fit and why. We’ll be sure to pass your resume on to the correct manager for future opportunities.