Are you interested in joining the Arbor Behavioral Healthcare team?
Here’s a list of our current job openings:
Recovery Manager for The Arbor Men’s House
- Responsible for assisting clinical services team regarding the 12 Step process.
- Explains to clients in detail the 12 Step process used at the facility.
- Orders, prepares, and distributes 12 Step educational program materials.
- Maintains adequate supplies, i.e. Big Books, Program Manuals, and other approved recovery materials.
- Monitors and performs weekly progress reports of clients’ work through the 12 Step process.
- Provides weekly updates to the Clinical Services team concerning clients’ progress with 12 Step work.
- Schedules all off-site meetings.
- Coordinates on-site meeting presenters and 12 Step speakers, including monthly community AA meetings.
- Presents 12 Step educational sessions utilizing the Big Book, the 12 and 12, the 12 Step Process Workbook, and the Inventory packet.
- Schedules all 12 Step related activities, i.e. recovery conferences, client 5th Step presentations.
- Responsible for organizing alumni activities.
- Oversees the performance of the Recovery Support Supervisor in regard to redirection and leadership within the client community
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- Preferable LCDC
- High School Diploma
- Valid Texas Driver’s License
- Good driving record
- Sufficient working knowledge of the 12 Step recovery philosophy; application of the 12 Step program; ability to teach, monitor and assist clients with completion of 12 Step Process Workbook
- Must have excellent communication skills and the ability to work as a team member.
Volunteers needed for Equine-Assisted Psychotherapy program at The Arbor Residential Treatment Center in Georgetown, Texas.
Horse experience required.
- feeding and turn out of horses
- cleaning stalls
- barn and water troughs
- grooming and exercising horses.
Mornings preferred, afternoons and weekends available.
We will post any openings as they become available.
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Don’t see a fit here? Feel free to submit your resume to us anyway. Be sure to tell us where you feel you’d be a good fit and why. We’ll be sure to pass your resume on to the correct manager for future opportunities.